Delayed alerts for both voicemail and texts on iPhone 6
yjung2

I've been getting extremely delayed alerts for both voicemails and text messages the last several days, where the alerts are coming days later than they the voicemail or text was sent. Any ideas on how to resolve?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Delayed alerts for both voicemail and texts on iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yjung2,

Oh no, delayed notifications are the worst. We want to ensure all your notifications are received in a timely matter. What's your zip code? Does this happen with all text (from all numbers) and from all callers who leave voicemails? Did you notice this started to happen after  a software update or installing an app?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yjung2

Zip code is 80210. There does not seem to be a pattern on the senders for the texts or voicemails, and it does not happen with all calls or texts, only random ones here and there. I do not believe there were any apps or software updates that occurred recently.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing your zip code yjung2. Our maps are showing that you are located in a good coverage area. Do you notice this happening in a particular location? Does it happen with iMessages or regular text messages?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes