It is time to go to straight talk
SHAMAY92
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am so tired of the charges on my bill. Going back two years ago, checking each bill for mistakes has been eye opening. There are several bills that have the $40 smartphone charge and then charge me $40 more for the next month and then the next month I am charged $40 again. I thought I would take a look at the past three bills to see if maybe they forgot to charge the smartphone fee one month and was double charging for the mistake but no, I was just being screwed. I have paid almost $800 since February and still have a $376.00 bill. Yesterday it was $70 less and the new billing on the Verizon app sucks! I am tired of this and I am just going to pay the rest of my bill and get straight talk. My phone bill is more expensive than car insurance on my 2014 Charger and I have my 21 year old nephew on my policy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: It is time to go to straight talk
rcschnoor
Legend

SHAMAY92 wrote:

I am so tired of the charges on my bill. Going back two years ago, checking each bill for mistakes has been eye opening. There are several bills that have the $40 smartphone charge and then charge me $40 more for the next month and then the next month I am charged $40 again. I thought I would take a look at the past three bills to see if maybe they forgot to charge the smartphone fee one month and was double charging for the mistake but no, I was just being screwed.

The line access fee for some lines is $40/month. What makes you think this is not the correct amount?

SHAMAY92
Enthusiast - Level 2

I didn't say it was the wrong amount I said that I was charged for the month of the bill and then I was charged an additional $40 on the same bill stating it was prepayment for the next month. When checking the next months bill I was charged $40 again. In other words, some months I would be charged total of $80 but still charged $40 every month. I only have one phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHAMAY92

I know how important it can be to fully understand your bill. The last thing we want is to see you leave our family after all this time. When you look at your bill, you will see the exact dates you are being charged for the $40.00. I can only speculate without seeing your bill, however, the first bill showing 2 $40.00 line access charges would reflect the 30 days of the current cycle the phone was active for plus the $40.00 for the line access for the next month. Your second bill would then show the charges for the next 30 days after this. Having 2 line access charges is usually caused by adding a new line to your account or making a plan change that resulted in a change to the monthly line access cost. If you would like to take a screen shot of this particular bills, we would be happy to further review them with you.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SHAMAY92
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish y'all would take a look at my bill. Especially the past two months. I called financial services and explained to them the issue and they opened a case but closed it after 1 day. I have paid $300 this month and since we were double charged for a month so we would be paying ahead I am struggling to pay. I have been called several times today and finally told her to cut it off if that is what you need to do. I really just want someone to really look at my bill and manually add it up and see if there is more than the one mistake. Our bank got us really good and it looks like it is happening again. I am trying to get the statement from the bank and the bank tells us that they paid but a different amount and it was in June not July. So I am getting double charged plus overdraft fees from the bank and Verizon but Verizon is saying the bank didn't pay and the bank is saying they did but not for the day or the amount on my bill. Help

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHAMAY92-

I definitely understand your concern and I want to make sure your bill is correct at all times. I am sending you a Private Message to personally help with your account. Thank you for allowing me to assist.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes