Can I activate an EnV2 VX9100 on my account ?
jms515
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi,

I currently have an account with two lines, both have S7s activated on it.    I only got two S7s because it was a bogo offer but now I wish  to take the 2nd one off the account and sell it.    As I have to maintain the 2nd line for a minimum of 6 months as part of the bogo terms and conditions, I wish to activate an older phone.   Can I activate a phone that does not support 4g like the enV2 VX9100 ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I activate an EnV2 VX9100 on my account ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeffery, I hope that you are enjoying your phones . We will provide information regarding your options. As long as you understand the terms and conditions of the BOGO offer. You can switch to any phone that you wish. Before you make the switch, I recommend that you contact customer service at 800-922-0204 for assistance. You can also send us a private message by visiting our Facebook page or sending us a DM to ______@VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes