why does my service COMPLETELY cut out in saratoga ny, and clifton park. verizon needs to step it up. this is annoying.
Vlfamiano777
Enthusiast - Level 1

annoyed customer of 9 years.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why does my service COMPLETELY cut out in saratoga ny, and clifton park. verizon needs to step it up. this is annoying.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suggest calling customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or another phone and ask them to put in a trouble ticket for the location. If the trouble is recent, there could be an issue with the tower or your location is not in a good line of sight from the tower or the signal is degraded from the trees, hills and building materials between you and the tower.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: why does my service COMPLETELY cut out in saratoga ny, and clifton park. verizon needs to step it up. this is annoying.
Vlfamiano777
Enthusiast - Level 1

oh i've called, wasted hours troubleshooting, new devices, sim cards, on top of all of the nonsense. one of my devices was sent back with a software issue (no physical damage) and i had been charged a fee for it. spent and HOUR on the phone discussing that issue. got nowhere. after being a loyal customer since 2009, my business account and my personal are switching to at&t. and i CAN NOT wait!!

0 Likes
Broberts013
Enthusiast - Level 1

My family has 3 Samsung S5 phones on Verizon and none of us can make or receive calls, txt or get online in our summer home on Cape Cod.  It is like we are in a box that cannot be accessed at all. What can we do to get some type of reception ..calls...internet etc in the home other that subscribing to an Internet service? This is not a new issue. It has been this way forever...just fed up with it now and hoping something can be done.

J3ffG

I live in Clifton Park and in my area I can get any service, and it constantly drops calls.  I went to web calling which works better, but 75% of the numbers I try to call won't accept web calling.  Verizon needs to fix this or I will be going to AT&T.  I don't have a home phone, only mobile, and I can't have no service.

0 Likes