Is there a way to make the icons smaller?
mmr2208

The Galaxy 6 just had an update a couple days ago. The icons are now much smaller. Is there a way of getting the version prior to this recent update back ?

@

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: the galaxy 6 just had a recent update and i do not like the new changes is there a way of getting the prior version back
mama23dogs
Legend

You can change the app grid.  Touch and hold home screen till option to change grid, widgets, wallpapers  appears

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: the galaxy 6 just had a recent update and i do not like the new changes is there a way of getting the prior version back
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We like to help when we can, mmr2208. Once a software update has been completed, you can not roll back to a previous version. You may want to reach out to Samsung support to see if there is something that they can do for you.

RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You can change the app grid.  Touch and hold home screen till option to change grid, widgets, wallpapers  appears

0 Likes