Why am i unable to update kindle app and amazon music?
Aleighb

LG G4 that I had to update the firmare on when I received it as a replacement. However, I am unable to update kindle reading app and amazon music app from play store now. If I open the app it informs me there is a newer version thathat I need to update to.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am i unable to update kindle app and amazon music?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the applications?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Aleighb

Factory installed on the phone and unable to Uninstaller.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can still disable back to the factory version and then enable to install the newer version of the app.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aleighb, we will get your applications running again. Ann154 has made some good suggestions. Have you tried her second suggestion. Let us know what you find. If this does not work, please let us know what happens when you try to update the applications. Is everything else working on your phone?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes