4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice will not connect with WI-FI ?
KANOB4
Enthusiast - Level 1

New NOVATEL T1114 4G LTE ROUTER.

Activated device through Verizon, downloaded user manual, checked for updates, rebooted, reset factory defaults and did the set up as listed. Works great with laptop connected via Ethernet. The problem is connecting with WI-FI. On the device, it does not display the wi-fi name and password. On the Web User Interface, the wi-fi settings page is completely blank- no Basic Settings displayed or Advance Settings displayed. When you push the WPS button on device it says WPS is disabled and to manually set up connected devices on the Web User Interface.

I cannot detect a wi-fi signal with my phone, computer or tablet. The manual says that the wi-fi radio is always on.

What The Heck???  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE Broadband Router with Voice will not connect with WI-FI ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we get to the bottom of this issue. Can you please advise me of what you see when viewing the lights on the front? Are all of the lights on or are a few blacked out?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes