Droid Maxx 2 wont ring and goes straight to voice mail
MICCAL17

Some update occurred the other day that took away all my Droid Maxx 2 app notification settings, home screen lock and worst of all the phone doesnt ring and goes straight to voice mail.   I've tried all the settings with Moto display and Google OK/Google Talk to no avail.   Seems like a common issue but not with all the same effects.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Maxx 2 wont ring and goes straight to voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICCAL17, we don't want you to miss another important phone call. Are you having difficulties receiving incoming calls from specific phone numbers or all phone numbers? Have you powered your phone off/on since this issue started?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Droid Maxx 2 wont ring and goes straight to voice mail
SNU669

Its a software issue.  I had to speak with an agent in order to do the software reset.  You can do this in the Verizion chat.  Advise is to backup your contacts in the cloud and move all pictures to a SD card before because it will wipe out all the data. Make sure that the contacts are all there in the cloud because I lost some of mine (thought they were there) and remove the SD card before doing the software reset.  Hope this helps and good luck!

0 Likes