Personal hotspot iphone 5s The Verizon Plan XL
davidjeisel

I just switched to The Verizon Plan XL which says that every device that is capable, can be used as a personal hotspot. I tried to follow the directions for my iphone 5s, which are to go to settings, cellular, set up personal hotspot. When I do this I'm directed to login to the My Verizon Mobile site. There is no option to select anything having to do with hotspot. What am I missing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Personal hotspot iphone 5s The Verizon Plan XL
batmanfan0302
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey so the phone and the plan are compatible. Since you are getting that message and it's directing you to the online account to "add" it to the account. I would recommend to chat or contact CS to have them remove the provisioning block so you can use your hotspot from your phone.

0 Likes
Re: Personal hotspot iphone 5s The Verizon Plan XL
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

davidjeisel,

Being able to use your hotspot feature is a must these days! It is certainly included with the Verizon Plan. I have gone ahead & sent you a Private Message so I may review your line & ensure there are no blocks or that. I look forward to helping you further there.

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes