How do I move photos from my phone to my computer?
STEYOU5

how to upload photos from old droid turbo to computer using cloud or whatever

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: upload photos from old phone to computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEYOU5,

Help is right here for you! We definitely want for you to be able to view your pictures whenever you want. You can use the USB cable from the phone & plug it into the USB port on your computer. You would want to go to Settings>Storage> Menu (3 dots in upper right corner) USB Computer Connection. You would want to make sure this is set when connecting to the computer to see if it then shows you all of the files on your device. The other option is that if you have the pictures on your Turbo backed up to the Verizon Cloud, you can sign into your online My Verizon account on a computer & download/save them to your computer. You will sign into your online my Verizon account on your computer, at the top of the page, hover your mouse over “My Devices”, then click on “My Cloud Media & Content”. The next page will bring up all of your pictures you have on the cloud. Please give this a try and keep us posted.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: upload photos from old phone to computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEYOU5,

Help is right here for you! We definitely want for you to be able to view your pictures whenever you want. You can use the USB cable from the phone & plug it into the USB port on your computer. You would want to go to Settings>Storage> Menu (3 dots in upper right corner) USB Computer Connection. You would want to make sure this is set when connecting to the computer to see if it then shows you all of the files on your device. The other option is that if you have the pictures on your Turbo backed up to the Verizon Cloud, you can sign into your online My Verizon account on a computer & download/save them to your computer. You will sign into your online my Verizon account on your computer, at the top of the page, hover your mouse over “My Devices”, then click on “My Cloud Media & Content”. The next page will bring up all of your pictures you have on the cloud. Please give this a try and keep us posted.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes