Who else would like a data rollover plan? I am always careful not to go over my data limit, and would like to see the remainder rolled over to the following month.
JANWIL81

Who else would like to see a data rollover plan?   I am always careful not to go over my data limit, so I always have a little left over.  Verizon, please start rolling over my leftover data to the next month!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Who else would like a data rollover plan? I am always careful not to go over my data limit, and would like to see the remainder rolled over to the following  month.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You certainly wouldn't like the AT&T version of a rollover data option. They require to use all of your allotted data amount before accessing any data that was rolled over from the previous billing cycle. The rolled over data also expires after one month so there is no way to "bank" any unused data.

Changing your plan to adjust to the usage is the easiest way handle the high usage months.

Also you can subscribe to the Family Base to limit the data usage per phone on the account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: Who else would like a data rollover plan? I am always careful not to go over my data limit, and would like to see the remainder rolled over to the following month.
KIREVA59
Enthusiast - Level 1

Roll over would be wonderful. 

0 Likes
Re: Who else would like a data rollover plan? I am always careful not to go over my data limit, and would like to see the remainder rolled over to the following month.
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Rollover only means you're paying too much for your data in the first place. If that's the case lower your plan.

0 Likes
Re: Who else would like a data rollover plan? I am always careful not to go over my data limit, and would like to see the remainder rolled over to the following  month.
KIREVA59
Enthusiast - Level 1

My daughter uses more data in the summer when school is out.  Rolling a gig from each winter month would help, would it not?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kireva59-

I have kids in school and notice the data increase during the summer as well. Have you run an anlaysis on your account to ensure you're on the best plan possible (http://vz.to/1RToAd5)? You can always increase your plan for a few months and then lower your data package back in the fall to make sure that you are not paying for too much data during the fall months. We like to offer as much flexibility and cost saving options as possible.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You certainly wouldn't like the AT&T version of a rollover data option. They require to use all of your allotted data amount before accessing any data that was rolled over from the previous billing cycle. The rolled over data also expires after one month so there is no way to "bank" any unused data.

Changing your plan to adjust to the usage is the easiest way handle the high usage months.

Also you can subscribe to the Family Base to limit the data usage per phone on the account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

mama23dogs
Legend

I've jumped ship once again and I like the rollover from ATT.  Since my sons and I have trips planned, the rollover is coming in handy.  I had extra leftover in April,  I used an extra 5 GBs on a business trip in May.    It's an extra buffer I would have liked during power outages in the winter months.

HHowever, I never had a problem staying within my limited plan on Verizon either. 

0 Likes