Can I back up Spotify & Rhapsody music on the Cloud?
thelyricpoet

I tend to download a lot of music from Spotify and Rhapsody on to my phone (Droid Turbo Charge II).  I would like that music to be backed up via the 25 GB Verizon Cloud that I have.  Is this possible?  If not due to a licensing issue, is there any work-around where I can download the music files to a certain location or file on my phone, where the Cloud would pick it up and store it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backing up Spotify & Rhapsody music on the Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is very helpful to be able to back up data on your device, thelyricpoet. Let me assist you further. The concern of the licensing rights to those music function would restrict saving the content because of subscription based programs. However, you are welcome to locate an app on the play store that could give a little more leeway in wanting to store the song via a storage service or offer information to copy the song or other possibilities.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is very helpful to be able to back up data on your device, thelyricpoet. Let me assist you further. The concern of the licensing rights to those music function would restrict saving the content because of subscription based programs. However, you are welcome to locate an app on the play store that could give a little more leeway in wanting to store the song via a storage service or offer information to copy the song or other possibilities.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Any work around would go beyond legal and cannot be discussed here.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Your purchases can be accesses again and again and don't need to be backed up.  Cached music cannot be backed up or saved or transferred to another device.

0 Likes