Why arent all of my songs that are on my phone's samsung music player playlist not on my cloud storage?
ljerin

Why arent all of my songs that are on my phone's samsung music player playlist not on my cloud storage?  64 songs on my phones playlist but only 14 of them are on the cloud.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why arent all of my songs that are on my phone's samsung music player playlist not on my cloud storage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ljerin,

We want you to be able to enjoy all of your music whenever you want. Where were the songs purchased from? How were they added to the phone? Are they all from the same place?

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why arent all of my songs that are on my phone's samsung music player playlist not on my cloud storage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to see you rocking on the Cloud, ljerin. Where were these songs purchased originally? It is possible the Digital Rights Management(DRM)  does not allow the specific songs to be transferred to this type of service.

YaleK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ljerin

Some purchased from amazon, others just free downloads from different

places.

On May 26, 2016 9:42 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, Ijerin. I know how important it is to have all of your content saved on the cloud. When you access the cloud app, do you have it set to back up all of your music? Also, when you go in there, can you try to manually sync the music and see if it updates.

LeoL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes