Switching Plans
racermom12

Capture.JPG
Currently have the More Everything plan with 2 smartphones and 1 dumb.  We seem to use up all of our data monthly and sometimes have to up the data and then drop it the next month.  Currently at 10 and almost out.  But by looking at the comparison to going to the Verizon plan it appears we would be saving money and get 12 GB a month.   Am I missing something?  Doesn't sound like I would loose my 25 GB of cloud storage switching. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switching Plans
fleurdelise
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's a better deal in most every way. Please be aware that once you switch you'll be forgoing the "2 Year Contract" option for your phones. Since you need more data you are absolutely getting better value with this plan and quite honestly the two year contract just isn't worth it. Your 10GB plan is, what, $80 to $100? You can get 12GB with this new option and overages can be killer in terms of unnecessary costs.

0 Likes
Re: Switching Plans
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not to mention that when those two contract smartphones complete their contracts, the line access drops to $20; so the $100 will go down to $80 and the $60 for the three lines.  When it comes time to get a new phone, you will buy it, or put a down payment and split the balance over 24 months, adding to your bill, but usually not more than the $20 additional line access you pay on the More Everything for a contract line.

0 Likes