Poor Service
BeckyLynn52

I have the Samsung 6 edge, Was doing great until recently, when I make or receive a call, I loose all of my bars, people on the other end, can't hear me or they say I'm breaking up ,I work for Home Health and Hospice, patients depend on me be able to answer my phone in clarity, sometimes its a life or death issue. My work uses your carrier, I will put my two cents in, in the meeting, if this doesn't get fixed now.  I have had Verizon for work and personal,I Verizon Wireless Services have had no problem for 10 years until now. Fix this or I will go to another carrier, Tired of it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want nothing more than to have your device working flawlessly, BeckyLynn52. Have there been any changes made to your device or account recently? Do you have any applications running in the background? How much storage do you have left on your device?

RobertH

_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Poor Service
pherson
Champion - Level 1

TThreats get you nowhere. The logical thing to do would be to call customer service from s different phone and calmly explain the issue so they can look into it. 800-922-0204

0 Likes