can a cdma globalstar gsp 1600 be activated on verizon wireless for the digital part?
lcooperjr

i am looking at getting a sat phone that is tri band, but no longer do we have analog. but can i activate the digital mode thru verizon wireless?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: can a cdma globalstar gsp 1600 be activated on verizon wireless for the digital part?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here and ready to help activate the Globalstar phone lcooperjr. Although we cannot guarantee the phone will activate on our network we can certainly try. To see if it would be compatible, does it use 4G or 3G? Do you use it mostly with calls, data or both?

StevenM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: can a cdma globalstar gsp 1600 be activated on verizon wireless for the digital part?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is simply the type of digital signaling the Satellite phone uses. Despite using CDMA, this is a Satellite to Ground type of phone and is unlikely to work on any wireless network like Verizon.

0 Likes
lcooperjr

it is a tri-band phone 1 satelite, 2 digital, 3 analog

0 Likes
lcooperjr

how would i find that out?

0 Likes