Can you use a device payment plan with a prepaid service?
triomom5

Can you use the Edge plan with a prepaid service plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: can you use the edge plan with a prepaid service plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

triomom5

Let's make sure we get you the details you need about your phone options and price plan! It sounds like you're interested in a Device Payment Agreement (formerly known as Edge Agreement) on a PrePaid account. This are not two things which can be combined at this time as Device Payment Agreements are only available on post paid accounts. You can find out more about Device Payment Agreements right here: http://vz.to/1PeFUcr

To find out more about any available options on PrePaid accounts, I highly recommend reaching out to our PrePaid Team directly. They can be reached by calling 888-294-6804.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: can you use the edge plan with a prepaid service plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

triomom5

Let's make sure we get you the details you need about your phone options and price plan! It sounds like you're interested in a Device Payment Agreement (formerly known as Edge Agreement) on a PrePaid account. This are not two things which can be combined at this time as Device Payment Agreements are only available on post paid accounts. You can find out more about Device Payment Agreements right here: http://vz.to/1PeFUcr

To find out more about any available options on PrePaid accounts, I highly recommend reaching out to our PrePaid Team directly. They can be reached by calling 888-294-6804.

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes