I see from other posts that there is no way to file a complaint so I am dumping it here.
E_R_

I have just had a horrible experience Verizon's billing system.  Back in February of 2016, because of the Frontier Verizon split, I was encouraged by Verizon to enroll in autopay and paperless billing.  I had, up until then, been forced to pay manually via check and paper bill because I had a combined landline and mobile bill. 

Unbeknownst to me, my autopay was rejected for some reason; and presumably because I had enrolled in paperless billing and Verizon had lost my email address after the Frontier split, I was never notified.  I only became aware of the suspended service after Verizon Wireless Retention Department left me a message. 

As a result, my service was suspended and I incurred late fees and had to pay to re-activate my service.  In addition I was told that I could not pay via check or autopay until after a 10-day cash review was done on my account.

I have been a long time customer of Verizon and have never missed a payment and am very upset that I had to go through all this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I see from other posts that there is no way to file a complaint so I am dumping it here.
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Click on Contact Us at the top of the page and find the mailing address. Then send a certified letter.

0 Likes