HIRSI
HIRSI

My personal hotspot is not visible I check everywhere in the setting every thing is ok <setting> personal hotspot is on, <setting> Cellular<personal hotspot> on.

I don't understand why is not visible. I turn off my cellphone sometimes reboot, nothing change"

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HIRSI
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hirsi, we're here to help. What is the make and model of your device?

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What device are you trying to use with the hotspot?  Is it set to scan for available networks?

Check the settings on the hotspot - is there a limit set to how many devices can connect?  Are there any "allowed" or disallowed devices listed?

0 Likes
HIRSI

iPhone 6s plus sir

0 Likes
HIRSI

iPhone 6s Plus

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you trying to use the hotspot on the phone for a laptop, another phone...?  Do you have a strong cellular signal?

0 Likes
HIRSI

Trying to connect chromecast app...... In the app search button shows all personal hotspot and wifi available, rarely I see mine but disappears so quick.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We will get this Hotspot broadcasting, HIRSI. Does this happen everywhere? When did you start having this issue? Have you updated your software recently or added apps? http://spr.ly/6588Bq81j

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes