How to transfer my songs in cloud to my current phone?
android0876
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am trying to download my songs from Verizon cloud to my current phone and it won't let me do it. Is this even possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to transfer my songs in cloud to my current phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cloud is certainly a great tool to save and transfer your media, android0876. You are able to transfer your media/ songs onto your new/current phone. The following link will provide you with step by step instructions on how to do so. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/content-transfer-existing/

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
red134

I logged in to my cloud account on my laptop and went to my music files and found the songs i wanted to download and that sent them to my phone when i had switch to new phone and they did not backup same way with ringtones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cloud is certainly a great tool to save and transfer your media, android0876. You are able to transfer your media/ songs onto your new/current phone. The following link will provide you with step by step instructions on how to do so. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/content-transfer-existing/

VanessaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love being able to switch my content over to my new phone so this is very important for me to get  you back on track, red134.

How did the music files backup?

TamaraH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes