LTE Installed not working
TheRealCoolJ

I have been without my home fusion service for over two weeks now. My wife has called numerous times and basically gets the same answer, that they are looking into it. I am getting really frustrated at the lack of consideration for my problem. I am hoping that by posting here you will be able to get me some answers and maybe get my service up and running again! We have tried all of the trouble shooting things that we can do. One tech stated that he felt it was a problem with our cantenna and not the router. The cantenna has one red light and one green light. From what I understand the red light is the one for talking to the tower. My ticket number is [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] Please help! Thanks for your time

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE Installed not working
TheRealCoolJ

Update: They said they are sending a technician. He won't be here for 8 more days making it almost a month without service Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: LTE Installed not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheRealCoolJ

Having a great connection to the internet is top priority. I am glad to hear you have a technician coming out to your home. Please keep us advised of what happens.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes