Will my Samsung galaxy s4 work in Trinidad?
kishaweisha

I am traveling to Trinidad and I wanted to know if my Samsung galaxy s4 is unlocked for international use? Can i place an international SIM card in my phone while i am there? Will it work?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am traveling to Trinidad and I wanted to know if my Samsung galaxy s4 is unlocked for international use? Can i place an international SIM card in my phone while i am there?
Weth
Legend

It is an international phone so it will work. You won't get LTE, but it will work for the international GSM standard.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am traveling to Trinidad and I wanted to know if my Samsung galaxy s4 is unlocked for international use? Can i place an international SIM card in my phone while i am there?
Weth
Legend

It is an international phone so it will work. You won't get LTE, but it will work for the international GSM standard.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope you have a safe trip, kishaweisha. The great news is that the S4 is global capable and we don't lock our global LTE devices so you should be all set. http://www.verizonwireless.com/aboutus/commitment/safety-security/device-unlocking-policy.html?lid=s... 

Keep in mind that the service availability using a 3rd party local SIM will fully depend on that carrier. Most of the services in Trinidad will be 2G speeds.  We offer some fantastic options using your Verizon SIM in destinations across the global too. Visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool to find out more.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes