My Iphone is not making a sound for incoming text and reminders. It is not on mute and sound is turned up
angielee

My IPhone 5S is not making a sound for incoming text and reminders. It is not on mute and sound is turned up. What can it be?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Iphone is not making a sound for incoming text and reminders. It is not on mute and sound is turned up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

angielee, we want this to work for you. When did this issue start? Did you recently update the software on your phone? Is the sounds enabled on your device on the left side by enabling the switch ON which will reflect green?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My Iphone is not making a sound for incoming text and reminders. It is not on mute and sound is turned up
Matman1

Hello, I've been using the iphones since they first came out on the market. I now have the 5s also.

I'm sorry to say that this is my third iphone in a row with the same problem as you described. The sound

just goes completely away. You will even notice sometimes while you are typing you usually hear the 'clicks'

while typing, but you will notice they are gone too. I tried and tried to figure out how to fix this with no success

and the phone company will usually replace one device. But, in my case, having my 3rd one, they no longer

believed what I was telling them and would not work on the problem anymore. I just thought I would add

this experience to your post, just so you know that, I believe, something like 50% or more iphones have this

problem..   Goodluck

0 Likes