Why can I no longer access 4G LTE
jrjmail

Why am I no longer able to access 4G LTE?  I am a long time customer in the 18801 zip code who has found myself seeking cheaper and better/consistent service.  I hope this issue can be resolved quickly.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can I no longer access 4G LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best signal possible, jrjmail. We show there to be 4G coverage for the area. What model device do you have? When didi you stop getting 4G signal?

RobertH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jrjmail

I have a Galaxy S6.  I have been unable to access 4G since the first week in May.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrjmail,

I truly appreciate this information you have provided. You have been without 4G for way to long and we want to get this resolved for you. Are you having issues with receiving 4G signal indoors and out? Any issues with text or making/receiving calls? What type of signal are you actually showing at the top of your device?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes