Why is there an issue with Marshmallow and editing of pictures?
Dragoan
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I've already complained about other issues with Marshmallow and how it screwed up my S6 Edge. First OS update to ever make my smartphone WORSE. Doze is great for battery but Smart Stay doesn't work consistently, when I say OK GOOGLE it sometimes iy says offline and have to say it again but then works, phone is more glitchy, and the worst was was switching between fingerprint security and no security always having to put in a passcode twice instead of it just switching easily.

Well now the new one I just discovered is when I take picture and go to gallery and want to edit it by rotating, I rotate picture, Apply, Save and the picture is still rotated wrong. Have done this several times, tried several different edit for color and contrast, and picture stays the same and doesnt edit. This is probably the worst because it flat out just DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!

I loevd my S6 Edge on Verizon before and now starting to hate it. Everyone else try it and see if you can't edit and save the edit either.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is there an issue with Marshmallow and editing of pictures?
Dragoan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am going to answer my own post since I just figured out what is going on. When in gallery and camera and edit pics, it saves the original pic in camera folder and saves the edited pic under a different folder called edited pics. You can transfer that pic into camera folder if you want or leave in edited folder.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why is there an issue with Marshmallow and editing of pictures?
Dragoan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am going to answer my own post since I just figured out what is going on. When in gallery and camera and edit pics, it saves the original pic in camera folder and saves the edited pic under a different folder called edited pics. You can transfer that pic into camera folder if you want or leave in edited folder.

0 Likes