My phone info wont update?
bree91

I ordered the IPhone SE on 4-25-16. I'm not supposed be expecting it until the end of the month because they have it on backorder atm but ever since I placed the order on 4-25 it still just says 'processing' on my account for activity. Nothing has been updated and I check it everyday. Is there anyway I can see just what is going on with my cellphone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone info wont update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bree , I am glad that you have ordered you new phone.  I will provide additional information about the order.  Until your device is shipped, the system will show that the order in being processed.  It can not be completed until it is shipped.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: My phone info wont update?
tharickster
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it will show processing until it ships out and says the same on Apple.com where I ordered it through them. I have had previous orders where it does this for a while until shipping date. I have not been charged anything until shipping per Apple while it sits in processing.

0 Likes