downloading pictures to computer?
brettbernier

How do I download pictures and videos from the cloud to my computer.  I tried to connect via usb, but my computer didn't recognize my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: downloading pictures to computer?
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

If you are using Verizon Cloud then it's very easy, just go to this webpage: Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless you have 2 options my friend, either go to the online version "Already a Verizon Cloud user? Manage your content on the web " but on my opinion it's good if you can download the Desktop Version of the cloud software, click "Get It Now" then just login and select the content you wish to download to your desktop, keep us posted amigo Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

If you are using Verizon Cloud then it's very easy, just go to this webpage: Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless you have 2 options my friend, either go to the online version "Already a Verizon Cloud user? Manage your content on the web " but on my opinion it's good if you can download the Desktop Version of the cloud software, click "Get It Now" then just login and select the content you wish to download to your desktop, keep us posted amigo Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Make sure you have the drivers for your phone installed from the manufacturer's support webpage.