When i received my s7 edge the other day there is a key like thing with it. What is that and do i us3 it?
mzmelissa
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am so in love with this device and only had it a couple days I just don't know what this key like thing is for. Help!

0 Likes
Re: When i received my s7 edge the other day there is a key like thing with it. What is that and do i us3 it?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: When i received my s7 edge the other day there is a key like thing with it. What is that and do i us3 it?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Forgot to point out that if you wanted to install a memory card, that removal tool would be needed for that as well, i.e.,

Insert the Memory Card - Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge | Verizon Wireless

mzmelissa
Enthusiast - Level 1

So the Sd card slot I see but not the sim card where do I fingers that. I didn't think the phone could be opened due to non removable bsttery. Thank you for your quick response

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If memory recalls, the S7 uses the same tray for the SIM card and the SD card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

As noted earlier, the tray holds both the SD card and the SIM card.  Take a look at the pictures in the links in the above posts to see how it looks, although the picture/video in this link show it better:

http://www.droid-life.com/2016/03/02/galaxy-s7-sim-sd-card-how-to/

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

I wonder why some people just don't want to read the instructions that are enclosed with a product. There is a small 12 page pamphlet enclosed in the small box that contains the key, explaining what it is and what it does, and how to work it.

0 Likes