my husband and I have been i costa rica for a few days and both our phones are in airplane mode. we did not get an international plan. we have not made any calls at all. someone was able to call me. How? In airplane mode our goal is no international charg
sherrieide

my husband and I have been i costa rica for a few days and both our phones are in airplane mode. we did not get an international plan. we have not made any calls at all. someone was able to call me. How? In airplane mode our goal is no international charges , etc.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my husband and I have been i costa rica for a few days and both our phones are in airplane mode. we did not get an international plan. we have not made any calls at all. someone was able to call me. How? In airplane mode our goal is no international c
Weth
Legend

What phone do you have?  Did you have wifi on and in a wifi area?  Does it say VZW Wi-Fi where Verizon usually is?  A wifi call with a newer phone could come through -- and if that is the case, great news since wifi calling would have no charge for incoming calls or calls back to US.  First let's see if it was wifi calling by giving me the info I asked.