Facebook articles won't load when connected to wifi but will on 4G.
kepners

Sometimes at home while on wifi I try to read articles posted on Facebook.  They won't load to phone.  I disconnect wifi and they load on 4g.  Then I reconnect to wifi and try again and they load.  Not sure what the problem is.

0 Likes
Re: Facebook articles won't load when connected to wifi but will on 4G.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, kepners. I know how important Wifi use is. I rely on it daily. How long has this been happening? Which phone do you have? Can you try to unplug your router/modem for about a minute, then plug them back in and try again after a moment or two?
LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kepners

Samsung Galaxy S7. Yes, I've plugged and unplugged. No help. If I switch

to 4g and load article it loads, then if I switch back to wifi it works

again, but only for a little while. Intermittent but infuriating problem

since it is forcing me to use data.

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 10:11 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That would be frustrating, kepners. Have you tried different WiFi’s such as coffee shops or stores? Do you have the same issues? Please test it out and keep us posted.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Grignak

I am having the same issues. I bought two new s7 edge phones and they are having all sorts of issues using wifi. I have tried both 5GHz and 2.4GHz wireless networks and still the same issue. I've found thousands of posts on other Android phone forums describing the same problems with using wifi on the s7/s7 edge phones. I never would have purchased these pieces of junk if I had known they have an issue with the wifi.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Grignak, we want you to have nothing but love for your devices. Having the phones connect to wi-fi is a major feature on the phone. Have you been able to go through and delete the wi-fi connection from the phone and re-set it back up? Check out this link for the steps on how to complete that: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-203560/ Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes