Loyalcust31

My sons iPhone 6 stopped working completely. NO DAMAGED WHAT SO EVER!!  Kept phone in a life proof case since day one. Called Verizon, guy sets him up with a new phone. Son receives new phone through mail. Sends the iPhone 6 that stopped working back into Verizon exactly like the instructions said to do. Took old phone to UPS to be sent back. Then there is a 299.00 fee for damage!?!? Son calls in, the rep sends him photos of the phone, screen is spider webbed broken. This was not the phone that was sent back. Rep sets up a call back from a supervisor. She insisted that they take pictures of phone as soon as they open the box but could not say she believed that 100% honestly. She then told my son to call UPS. But also said that the box showed no damage to it. So why would He call UPS?? Phone was in a life proof case as I mentioned before which was under the life proof case warranty. If phone was damaged in that case life proof would have replaced the phone for free. And even if the life proof case wasn't under warranty don't you think he would have found a cell phone repair shop to fix the screen. This is a scam and from further research online this has been happening for at least the last 10 years. SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE THIS DAMAGE FEE OFF OF MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL GET MY LAWYER INVOLED FOR THIS IS NOT A THREAT THIS IS A PROMISE!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Scam
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Just call your lawyer now, no one you speak with will have authority to do anything.

0 Likes
Re: Scam
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You can get a lawyer involved all you want. Did you insure the package before you shipped it? Boxes become damaged in shipment. Otherwise it's your word against theirs and guess who has the phone? Not you.

0 Likes