What's the next step with this Motorola Droid Maxx?
1aprilAries

My phone shuts down at least 3 times a day- been that way since Dec 2015.  I just signed up w/Verizon in Sept 2015. After all the reviews, complaints & questions I've read on this topic- doing a hard &/or factory reset does NOT fix the issue.  I feel this phone should be replaced- at no cost to me- with a better model w/o this issue. And by a better model I don't mean send a refurbished phone. Counting down the days until 2017 & i can be out of this contract

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: What's the next step with this Motorola Droid Maxx?
8eightball87

Checking with you with maybe the obvious questions. Did you check to see if the firmware was up to date? Have you taken it into a store that fixes phones. I have had a lot of question answered by techi's there.

0 Likes
Re: What's the next step with this Motorola Droid Maxx?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1aprilAries,

The Droid Maxx is a great phone and it is unfortunate to hear that you have been having so many issues with your device. As 8eightball87 mentioned, we love a chance to help troubleshoot your phone. We would not want to lose you over this. Is the current software up to date? When completing your factory reset, how soon after are you loading all your applications on to Maxx?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes