Tablet Data Question
nikolle7517

Can anyone tell me the general variations of how much my Android tablet would vary from Verizon's records???? I am being told I am using a lot moe than what my tablet says but I wish to make sure I know that it isn't too normal before I say anything to them. If they are right, I don't want to say something for doing there job. Just a general aprox on how it much it can vary is appreciated. And I can take it from there. Thanks in advance for any help you all can give me!!!!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tablet Data Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the tablet setup to track the data usage over the same period of time as your billing cycle? What is the bill saying you used and what is the tablet indicating?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
nikolle7517

Ann154, Yes I sure do. In fact, that is the reason I am questioning it. The Tablet says I only used 298MBs. I only have 512MB (Sharing with someone & we really use wireless mostly so figure we don't need anything more than 1GB. Lol) My bill cycle ends on the 23rd of every month & at the end of that night I had the 298mb but now they are saying I went over my limit. Neither one of us uses it too much as I said. For her, even a 200mb-300mb range would be amazing. And still leave me aprox 700mb more that she never used for the month.

And the more her MBs usage goes down from that point the more I supposedly used. Which follows the more of a difference in what my tablet says and what Verizon is saying. The bill was fine, but at the same time it WAS over & I am wondering what is going on. By fine I mean, not too expensive. But would really like to get this solved if possible. I hope I have explained it well enough to you, I apologize if I haven't.

0 Likes
nikolle7517

And the Tablet is not indicating anything. I have it set for a warning and when I am at my limit. But of course, it should me nothing since I had not reached that point according to my device.

0 Likes