Can't receive pic messages
Lisab79
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why can't I receive picture messages on my galaxy s6 edge+? I was able to yesterday but nothing today.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't receive pic messages
Lisab79
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spoke with a representative over the phone and he was most helpful. It's

no longer an issue. Thanks

On Apr 28, 2016 6:21 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you have an active cellular data connection to receive the picture messages?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Lisab79

It’s important to me that you’re able to successfully send and receive picture messages on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge + device. I would love to help.

First, tell me a little more. Are you having problems sending picture messages as well? Are you able to successfully send and receive standard text messages? Lastly, does your device display a 4G or LTE signal? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lisab79
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spoke with a representative over the phone and he was most helpful. It's

no longer an issue. Thanks

On Apr 28, 2016 6:21 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome, glad to hear everything is working as intended now, Lisab79. If you have any further questions or concerns, we are always here to help: http://vz.to/1MWa2ew

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes