I have a RingBack Tone that is stuck in my cart, even though I don't have a cart. How do I clear this and re-purchase?
jimingolia

I have a RingBack Tone that is stuck in my cart, even though I don't have a cart. How do I clear this and re-purchase?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a RingBack Tone that is stuck in my cart, even though I don't have a cart. How do I clear this and re-purchase?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jimingolia

Ringback tones are a great way to personalize your friends experience when they call you. Are you trying to purchase a ringback tone? Are you trying to complete this purchase on your phone or on a computer? What exactly is going on?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I have a RingBack Tone that is stuck in my cart, even though I don't have a cart. How do I clear this and re-purchase?
jimingolia

VZW -

Yes, I¹m trying to purchase a ringback tone. I have tried from the website

as well as my mobile app (android).

It is a test tone named #[removed] . The cost is $0.00. We are testing

this track for [removal required] and her team.

I tried to ³purchase² the track through the online RBT site but I am

stuck...

The track does not show up in my library so I can¹t use it.

When I try to re-purchase it I get an alert message that says:

Error with Purchase

An item you have added is already in the cart, possibly as part of a

collection.

But it is not part of a collection that I already own.

Can you please clear my cart?

If not, can you reset my RBT account? - Wipe it completely clean and let me

start over?

(The only track I¹d like you to put back in my account is Mr. Blue Sky from

ELO, which I want to assign to specific users.)\

If you have to wipe out everything, please credit my account $1.99 for the

ELO track.

Thank you for your help!

[personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

On 4/24/16, 12:22 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to keep your callers rocking, jimingolia. Have you tried clearing the cookies and temporary internet files in your web browser?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jimingolia

It¹s not stuck on my end ­ it¹s stuck on your end.

I¹ve tried clearing everything on 3 different browsers ­ Firefox, Chrome and

Safari. Nothing works.

Every time I search for this track, it shows up as being ³in my cart,² not

in my library.

I have no way to clear my cart or complete my purchase, so I¹m stuck.

I need technical help on your side to ³reset² my RBT account.

I¹m sure you have a way to ³add tracks² to someone¹s account, yes?

Please add #[removed] to my RBT account for [removed].

And if you can, please clear my cart.

Thank you,

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

On 4/27/16, 1:25 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jimingolia

I understand your concerns. Have you tried removing the Ringback Tone feature off of your account and re-adding the feature?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes