Can I delete text messages when they are uploaded?
Dirtydancing

I have 1700 text messages waiting to be uploaded to the cloud I did not know had been saved. If I upload them...can I then permanently delete them from the cloud? I want them gone forever. It said the process would take 2 hours. I don't want them back if I can't then delete.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dirtydancing, Text messages can add up quickly. No you do not have to restore them. You will need to update the settings. To do so once you have the Cloud open, hit the upper left three lines and go to settings. From there select what to back up and uncheck messages.
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dirtydancing, Text messages can add up quickly. No you do not have to restore them. You will need to update the settings. To do so once you have the Cloud open, hit the upper left three lines and go to settings. From there select what to back up and uncheck messages.
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes