Why is my device taking me to the dialer when I swipe?
MugsyW53

After the recent update, when I swipe the screen to release (which tech support told me cannot be changed) it takes me directly to the phone dialer. Does any one know how to change this to my main screen. I've looked everywhere and cannot find the answer

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: after the recent upgrade to my Samsung Android S6, I swipe the screen and it immediately takes me to the phone dialer. how do I change this to main screen?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are swiping from the bottom left. You need to swipe up from the bottom CENTER to not open the phone dialer or the camera on the other side of the lock screen. This design is a standard for all current OS Android devices as designed by Google.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: after the recent upgrade to my Samsung Android S6, I swipe the screen and it immediately takes me to the phone dialer. how do I change this to main screen?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You are swiping from the bottom left. You need to swipe up from the bottom CENTER to not open the phone dialer or the camera on the other side of the lock screen. This design is a standard for all current OS Android devices as designed by Google.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes