Why can't I get on the internet on wi-fi after the update?
WylieDupree

My Wifi connects like normal but when I go to the web I get a lot of  -No Internet Reload

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: After my update to 6.0 I am having trouble with my WiFi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WylieDupree,

Good to hear the trouble stopped when you entered Safe Mode. What this means is that the issue is likely related to a third party app. The next step will be a process of elimination. You can delete all third party apps that have been downloaded to your device, then add them back one by one testing in between. If the issue presents itself again after installing an app, it's recommended that you report the issue to the app developer and remove that app. 

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WylieDupree, updating your phone should never hinder your device. Let’s change this around so you can enjoy your LG G3. Is this happening at all WiFi location or a specific location? Does it load while using mobile data?

ZangY_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WylieDupree

Yes it is happening at all WiFi locations, what is happening I connect no problem but it take sometimes a long time for a webpage to load or I get the alert that I have internet access, but when I turn off my WiFi I am able get access without any delays over Mobile Data. I have reset my router restarted my WiFi on the phone and this started happening after my update to 6.0.

Thank you for your support!

-

Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote:

Verizon Wireless Customer Support created the discussion

"After my update to 6.0 I am having trouble with my WiFi"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1424155#1424155

>

0 Likes
WylieDupree

It seam when I turn of the Location it works better

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WylieDupree,

Let's see what else we can learn about this. We really want your phone to work for you the way it's supposed to. Let's see if the issue still presents itself in Safe Mode: http://vz.to/1DnzQOl Please let us know. To exit safe mode after you're done trying it out, a standard reboot is all that's needed.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WylieDupree

When I went in Safe Mode I had no problems, so how do I find out what is causing the problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WylieDupree,

Good to hear the trouble stopped when you entered Safe Mode. What this means is that the issue is likely related to a third party app. The next step will be a process of elimination. You can delete all third party apps that have been downloaded to your device, then add them back one by one testing in between. If the issue presents itself again after installing an app, it's recommended that you report the issue to the app developer and remove that app. 

ShawnteJ_VZW

0 Likes
WylieDupree

Ok now how do I know what apps are 3rd party? Thanks again for your help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Any application that isn't directly from Verizon Wireless would be a third party application
MatthewT_VZW

0 Likes