How do I connect my jetpack to my tablet?
millerjudith20

How do I connect my WiFi to my tablet?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: WiFi jet pak
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

To connect your Jetpack to your table you would have to use the same steps as if you were connecting your tablet to any other WiFi connection.  The Jetpack broadcasts a wireless network under the name/SSID that is displayed on the control panel.

Once you can find the network name/SSID of the Jetpack on your tablets wireless connections list you have to select it and enter the Jetpacks WiFi password.  The WiFi password can also be looked up on the control panel of the Jetpack.  Search around the various options until you find what you need.

Once the tablet enters the correct password the Jetpack will allow it to connect and then access the internet.  We can help you look up information on the Jetpack.  However for specific steps on how to connect to wireless networks you should check with your tablet manufacturer and user guide.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: WiFi jet pak
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

To connect your Jetpack to your table you would have to use the same steps as if you were connecting your tablet to any other WiFi connection.  The Jetpack broadcasts a wireless network under the name/SSID that is displayed on the control panel.

Once you can find the network name/SSID of the Jetpack on your tablets wireless connections list you have to select it and enter the Jetpacks WiFi password.  The WiFi password can also be looked up on the control panel of the Jetpack.  Search around the various options until you find what you need.

Once the tablet enters the correct password the Jetpack will allow it to connect and then access the internet.  We can help you look up information on the Jetpack.  However for specific steps on how to connect to wireless networks you should check with your tablet manufacturer and user guide.

0 Likes