Is it possible to switch between cellular service and wi-fi during a call?
DJTentman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Am I able to roam between Wi-Fi and cellular and vice versa during a call? I've just enabled Wi-Fi calling on my iPhone 6s Pluss.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Roaming between cellular and Wi-Fi during a call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wifi calling is an excellent supplement to our already great wireless network darylsensenig. Voice calls hand-off from LTE to Wi-Fi when the LTE connection gets weak/drops and the device is enabled for Wi-Fi Calling and a Wi-Fi network is available. Once the LTE connection is available, the Wi-Fi call automatically hands-off to LTE. Does this answer your question my friend.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

darylsensenig,

Wifi calling is a great feature and we want to make sure you are all set when benefiting from it. Allow us to help. Here’s a link to address all of your Wifi calling concerns http://vz.to/1J06B1N I hope this information helps.

JuanD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DJTentman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you, but I don't believe this page answers my question.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wifi calling is an excellent supplement to our already great wireless network darylsensenig. Voice calls hand-off from LTE to Wi-Fi when the LTE connection gets weak/drops and the device is enabled for Wi-Fi Calling and a Wi-Fi network is available. Once the LTE connection is available, the Wi-Fi call automatically hands-off to LTE. Does this answer your question my friend.

ArnettH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

DJTentman
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes, thank you

0 Likes