Droid Maxx Camera no longer rotates between front and rear facing
byrdnumberone

My camera (droid maxx)  is stuck on front facing.  There is no longer a "rotate" icon when I am using my camera to switch it to rear facing.  I have clearned all caches, and no new apps have been installed.  I have tried restarting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Maxx Camera no longer rotates between front and rear facing
avillani89

Same exact thing happened on my turbo 2 yesterday, still doesn't work.  Deleted app, tried other apps, etc to no avail

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's fix this byrdnumberone. Are you using the native camera application or 3rd party? Did anything specific happen right before this began (software update, device changes)? Please share. Thank you.
TominqueB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your camera out of selfie mode avillani89. I am confident we will find out what is causing this. Did anything change when this started yesterday? What happens when you attempt to switch modes, any error messages?

JorgeO_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
neodirtchief
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think it's a Motorola issue. I have the Droid Mini and nothing brings back the rear camera option.

glk37
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem today with my Turbo.  Seemed to start after yesterday's system update.

0 Likes
alxamarie

Hi,  My Droid Maxx has the same issue that seems to have started after my last system update - I've tried numerous suggestions and still can't seem to fix it.  Please help!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

byrdnumberone, having all functions of your device to work is a very serious and I want your camera to work. Help is here. It was stated that you cleared the cache. Was it the partition cache that was cleared or did you actually clear the cache for the camera via the settings? (Settings>Apps>Camera>Clear cache, data & force stop) Please keep me posted on the outcome.

NatashaA_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes