How do I copy photos from the cloud to my computer?
momthrow

How do I copy photos from the cloud to my computer?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I copy photos from the cloud to my computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the ability to save your photos as you see is an absolute must, momthrow. Help is here to ensure this happens as you have the ability to save your precious memories via your computer. First, please log into your My Verizon account with the username and password associated with your number. Upon landing on your home page, hover over My Device and click on My Cloud Media & Contacts. Next, you will be looking at your cloud. Now that you are here, please click on the link provided for the steps on downloading from your My Verizon Cloud. Under Using Verizon Cloud, click number 9. http://spr.ly/6588B95Gq

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do I copy photos from the cloud to my computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the ability to save your photos as you see is an absolute must, momthrow. Help is here to ensure this happens as you have the ability to save your precious memories via your computer. First, please log into your My Verizon account with the username and password associated with your number. Upon landing on your home page, hover over My Device and click on My Cloud Media & Contacts. Next, you will be looking at your cloud. Now that you are here, please click on the link provided for the steps on downloading from your My Verizon Cloud. Under Using Verizon Cloud, click number 9. http://spr.ly/6588B95Gq

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes