Would Travel Pass on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 work in France and the UK?
Kenzo01

I am planning the honeymoon for my Fiance' and I to Paris for 4 days and Scotland for 11 days.  We are planning on using WiFi whenever possible but if the need arose to utilize the cell phone service, we were going to use the Verizon Travelpass.  $10 a day to use our domestic unlimited calls, texts and 10Gb data plan sounds like a good option.  Would we be able to use our Samsung Galaxy Note 4's with this service and it only activates on the days we need it?

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Would Travel Pass with Samsung Note 4 in France and UK?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenzo01, what an exciting trip that you both will be on. The Note 4 is compatible with our Travel Pass options. You can enable and have it ready to use when or if you are in need.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Would Travel Pass with Samsung Note 4 in France and UK?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kenzo01, what an exciting trip that you both will be on. The Note 4 is compatible with our Travel Pass options. You can enable and have it ready to use when or if you are in need.
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes