Why can't I connect to Facebook on 4G?
Slickcat

We have 2 Droid Turbos with the exact same settings.  1 can access everything using either WiFi OR 4G.  The other will access everything BUT Facebook when there is no WiFi - it will not connect using 4G.  Anyone have any suggestions??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo issues connecting with 4G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Slickcat,

We want you to be able to access your Facebook with any connection. Let’s get this fixed. Have you tried to remove the Facebook application and reinstall it? Is there any updates available for Facebook?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Slickcat,

We want you to be able to access your Facebook with any connection. Let’s get this fixed. Have you tried to remove the Facebook application and reinstall it? Is there any updates available for Facebook?

JuanD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have data restrictions setup to keep Facebook from connecting on the cellular network?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Slickcat

I don't have data restrictions.  I am able to access Facebook when signed on to my home and work WiFi or any other 'safe' WiFi I choose to connect to. 

@JuanD_VZW, I removed facebook and reloaded it to my phone.   I was able to access facebook when I stopped into a store last night.  I will continue to check throughout the week before I mark this correct and fixed.

0 Likes
Slickcat

What a simple fix.  Working fine now.  Thanks for your help !!!

0 Likes