DMClient is disabled
SunFiend

How do I enable the DMClient? It shows disabled when I check for system updates.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: DMClient is disabled
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SunFiend,

Every feature should work properly on your M8. Just to confirm, is DMClient the name of the application? What exactly does the application perform, there may be an alternate application that can assist.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ImAdude

I have the same issue bud. Woke up and my phone said restart for my update. Then it says dm disabled. When I find out a REAL answer, other than "what's a dm manager? Try a different one," I'll let you know.  

0 Likes
ImAdude

Device manager. Manages locking your phone and erasing if you lose it. Track it if you lose it. Apply updates, etc.

0 Likes
ImAdude

I got mine working again. I went to security-device manager and unchecked the Android device manager. Then I restarted my phone. I have a One M9 (HTC).

It didn't work right away, after my boot up, but after like 10 minutes it was working again. Hope it works for you!

*note! * when checking and unchecking the tick box for Device Manager, they didn't always Change. Like you expect the check mark to go away, but my boxes went grey; then, after reboot, they were ubchecked. If that makes sense

0 Likes