How can I view Miscellaneous Files?
Soulfly555

My stupid Galaxy CORE Prime phone keeps saying it's running out of memory. I have transferred every app, photo and video to the SD card. It STILL says I am low on memory. Under "Miscellaneous Files" it says I have 4.40GB of memory used. However when I open that tab, it doesn't add up to nearly the 4 gig it says I'm using so I have no clue what to delete. Everything is barely KB or even just Bytes. WTF?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I view Miscellaneous Files?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone only has a 8 GB internal memory space with 5.3 GB available out of the box according to one website I found in a Google search. The system files for the OS might be taking up most of your internal memory.

Have you cleared the cache for the applications?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone only has a 8 GB internal memory space with 5.3 GB available out of the box according to one website I found in a Google search. The system files for the OS might be taking up most of your internal memory.

Have you cleared the cache for the applications?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PATPUR99

I have the same issue - how do you clear the cache, though?  and what "miscellaneous" files can I delete?

0 Likes