Can I use my device to locate another device on my account?
tuckerjp

Can I locate a phone on my account with my other phone on the same account

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phone search
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here tuckerjp. We want to make sure that you are able to get the job done right. When you say locate, does that mean the device is lost? If so, the options for finding a phone is based on the type of device. Android, iphone etc. iphones have find my iphone and Androids have find my Android. They must be setup prior to losing the device. Otherwise you can try calling it if it's close by. If I have misunderstood, please clarify for us as we would like to help.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
3nini3

want to see it on the gps map

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes