Is the cell coverage less with prepaid Verizon Service vs postpaid? What are the differences between prepaid and postpaid service?
onmountain

I have done some cross country travel and one of us has postpaid Verizon service and I have prepaid.  Seems they have service when I don't.  Just wondered if anyone knows if there is a difference in the coverage for postpaid and prepaid? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is the cell coverage less with prepaid Verizon Service vs postpaid? What are the differences between prepaid and postpaid service?
Tidbits
Legend

I believe prepaid doesn't allow access to some partner towers(domestic roaming)

Re: Is the cell coverage less with prepaid Verizon Service vs postpaid?  What are the differences between prepaid and postpaid service?
onmountain

Thank you for the response.  So....If someone travels and needs a cell phone with solid coverage, prepaid might not be the way to go??

0 Likes
Re: Is the cell coverage less with prepaid Verizon Service vs postpaid?  What are the differences between prepaid and postpaid service?
Tidbits
Legend

In most cases prepaid does just fine, but if you do a lot or traveling then prepaid isn't always the best option.

0 Likes