Turbo 2 - SMS & MMS issues
suefrandsen

Texts aren't going to the assigned contacts. Or they come in from one person but they're really from someone else. Eventually the phone corrects it but it gets confusing and sometimes takes awhile.

Also device is randomly texting on its own.

MMS messages will not download no matter if I'm in 3G, 4G or connected to WiFi. Husband has same phone but does not have same problem other than receiving texts late from me.

Help please!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Turbo 2 - SMS & MMS issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It definitely sounds like your Turbo 2 has a mind of it’s own suefrandsen.  We want to make sure that we get your text messages in order.  When did you start having issues with your phone? Did you recently complete any updates to your phone or download any new applications?  Are you using our Verizon Messaging application? 

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
suefrandsen

Only had the phone for a few months. I've used the native messaging app but started having problems so I switched between the VZ messaging app & Google's Message app. All have the same issues. If I had my choice I would prefer to use Google's.

0 Likes
suefrandsen

Can't think of any recent updates or anything new I've done to change the phone or it's settings.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want any misdelivered text messages for you! Let's do some troubleshooting. I know you've only had the phone a few months, but how long has this issue been occurring?
JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes