Has anyone else noticed that Android phone is draining faster after OS update? if so, is there a solution?
mbhedge
Enthusiast - Level 1

Had software update installed on Note 4 yesterday morning, now I am noticing that phone charge is running down a lot faster that previously. Has anyone else noticed that Android phone is draining faster after OS update? if so, is there a solution? what?

Re: Has anyone else noticed that Android phone is draining faster after OS update? if so, is there a solution?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that your phone has a long lasting battery mbhedge. How long does your battery last? Is all your application updated? Do you have your GPS turned on?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else noticed that Android phone is draining faster after OS update? if so, is there a solution?
Occ66
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, mine started draining rapidly right after the update, it has nothing to do with my apps, the battery or the way the phone is setup, it has everything to do with the update.

0 Likes